- Ford Motor co Daily and Weekly charts continue to look bearish.
- Friday the stock broke down from a range. Weekly chart shows a bearish flag breakdown, Weekly stochastic does not show any reversal signs.
- Third chart shows a possible support line which may give a reversal for the stock, But this support line is also the neck line of a big Head and Shoulders pattern. Bulls of Ford must hope that this pattern gets failed to avoid a bigger correction.
- SPY WEEKEND UPDATE
June 30, 2012
- SPY Weekly chart has given a bullish engulfing pattern.
- For bulls price need to sustain above 20 Week SMA and the Golden Ratio shown in 3rd Chart. Trading above Golden ratio should target the 78.6% Fibonacci level area at 138.6.
- Hope left for bears as the Weekly MACD sell signal has not been negated completely . Bears must hope for weakness near 80% retrace level. Any weakness there will keep the MACD sell signal alive. But i must warn that the momentum in daily has turned in favor of bulls.
- S&P 500 CHART ANALYSIS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.