- MSFT Daily chart is near its 200 day moving average.
- Stock took support at its 200 dma, But an up move will be possible only if stock manages to break above the resistance line shown in the 2nd chart.
- Breaking below the 200 dma will favor bears of MSFT.
- SPY TRIANGLE PATTERN
March 3, 2011
- ES Hour chart with fibonacci levels and 50 hour moving average.
- Price has closed above 50 hour moving average and the Ichimoku cloud which is positive for the bulls.
- If price breaks and sustains above the golden ratio(61.8%) we may see Es testing 1336 level again.
- CRUDE OIL HITS THE GOLDEN RATIO
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.