- MSFT Daily chart is near its 200 day moving average.
- Stock took support at its 200 dma, But an up move will be possible only if stock manages to break above the resistance line shown in the 2nd chart.
- Breaking below the 200 dma will favor bears of MSFT.
- SPY TRIANGLE PATTERN
March 3, 2011
- ES Hour chart with fibonacci levels and 50 hour moving average.
- Price has closed above 50 hour moving average and the Ichimoku cloud which is positive for the bulls.
- If price breaks and sustains above the golden ratio(61.8%) we may see Es testing 1336 level again.
- CRUDE OIL HITS THE GOLDEN RATIO