- Silver One hour chart shows a range breakout.
- Weekly chart shows price nearing crucial resistance levels. Silver bears need price to show weakness at the falling resistance line and Weekly cloud.
- GOLD Chart analysis
February 24, 2014
- Gold daily chart shows price testing the golden ratio. Price trading near a possible reversal zone in daily chart, But smaller time frames are not showing any weakness yet. Unless price shows weakness in one hour and 4 hour time frames this up move is likely to continue towards 1350 levels.
- APPLE Bearish Doji Update
- Trend for reliance communication remains negative as the Death cross continues to perform well. Stock may give an oversold bounce but will remain bearish as long as price stays below 50 Day SMA. First weekly chart shown here also shows a bearish breakdown below a crucial support line.
- Bulls may argue that price is testing the weekly cloud and nearing crucial retrace levels as shown in chart 2.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.