- Dow Jones hour chart shows clear break of the channel.
- Support in hour chart is near 12530 level.
- Break of this level will turn the trend in favor of bears.
- SPY MAY DO AN ISLAND REVERSAL
July 8, 2011
DARK CLOUD COVER
- Nifty has given a dark cloud cover pattern.
- Pattern is not perfect, today's candle could have started a little higher for a perfect dark cloud cover pattern.
- Still price action looks bearish. Yesterdays bullish candle is almost engulfed by bears.
- TRIANGLE PATTERN UPDATED. LOOK HOW IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE A SLOPING HEAD AND SHOULDERS PATTERN
- A triangle that worked perfectly after a long time. Look how it also looks like a sloping head and shoulders pattern which increased its bearishness
- Nifty 15 Minutes is trying to put up a triangle pattern.
- Breakout from this pattern may give good direction.
- One should also expect whipsaw's.
- Three important short term levels for nifty bulls to defend are 5705, The channel support line and the most important number at 5605.
- Nifty weekly chart shows a possible resistance area at 5750 on closing basis.
- Price is near 200 DMA.
- These are the next two resistance points. Good weekly closing above these levels will take nifty closer to that upper bollinger band shown in the 2nd chart.
- On the contrary getting resisted here and closing below 5700 will be slightly negative.
- DOW JONES EOD ANALYSIS
- Dow Jones 30 Minutes chart shows price moving up in a channel the smooth up trend yet to be challenged.
- Hour chart shows price trending up above shorter period moving averages and ichimoku cloud.
- Hour indicators have started to show negative divergences and weekly resistance is at 12875 level. In all likelihood price will test 12875 level and then start the correction.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.