- Gold four hour chart is testing its support level near 1700.
- This level has acted as support in hourly chart recently.
- Daily chart too shows price near the supporting trend line. So bigger correction will be possible only if the supporting trend line gets taken out decisively.
- ES CORRECTION AFTER NEGATIVE DIVERGENCE
December 8, 2011
- MACD negative divergence discussed below has given a correction in favor of bears.
- Four hour candle closing near the lows may turn the trend in favor of bears
- ES one hour chart is showing price in a small range.
- Four hour chart is showing a possible negative divergence setup with MACD indicator which might result in a fall.
- Daily chart shows price stuck between 200 SMA and the resistance line. A decisive move out of this range should result in the next big move.
- US DOLLAR ANALYSIS
- It's a correction in an up move as long as 4900 - 4920 levels are not broken. Beyond the correction may get deeper.
- An ascending broadening wedge pattern is getting formed. Pattern is not complete yet 3 touches on the resistance and support line would make an effective pattern. Its a bearish pattern target on break down would be the starting point of the supporting trend line.
- Important support in hour chart is at 4916. Breaking the trend line and 4916 level on closing basis will favor bears.
- Price is pausing after an up move. The last chart shows 5 Day High EMA trying to cross 50 Day SMA. At this stage if price price stay above 5 Day high EMA on closing basis this up move will continue to gain strength.
- Weakness can be seen if price does not hold above 5 Day High EMA or a close below 50 Day SMA.
- 50 Day SMA at 5017
- 5 Day High EMA at 5025
- US DOLLAR ANALYSIS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.