- If the trend continues price may hit 200 DMA again.
- for intraday price has found support @ 61.8% Fib level.
- So further down move only if the Golden ratio is taken out on closing basis.
- Closing the day below 61.8% will favor bears for a correction towards 200 DMA again in the coming days.
- SILVER RISING WEDGE
July 18, 2011
- SILVER Negative divergence shown below has worked well for bears of silver.
- Now the support may come around 37.80 level.
- Possible rising wedge pattern in silver.
- Pattern will be valid if the resistance line is not broken by bulls.
- If today's high is not taken out we may see a correction towards the support line of the wedge.
- Hour chart is also developing negative divergence.
- If new high's are not made silver may start to correct soon.
- ES TRIANGLE BREAKDOWN
- ES continue to move inside the triangle pattern.
- Price has given a whipsaw on the downside and back into the triangle pattern.
- Price continue to stay below the cloud which favors bears. But for bears price has to close the hour below 1302 level.
- For bulls price has to break above the cloud and sustain above 1315.50 level.
- BULL FLAG OF GBPUSD
- Nifty continue to stay below 50 Hour Moving average.
- For bears they have to break and stay below 5563 level.
- For bulls they should break above 50 Hour moving average. But for them the resistance line and 5653 level may act as tough resistance.
- As of now both sides have equal chance. But price is close to the apex of a triangle like pattern. So nifty will take a clear direction soon.
- NIFTY WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.