- QQQ 4 Hour chart shows price getting support between 64.60 - 65.30 zone.
- Price continue to trade in a descending channel. Price has to break above the channel resistance line for changing the lower high lower low formation.
- 4 Hour chart shows key resistance line at 200 Period SMA. Bulls need price to sustain above this line for a bigger up move to happen.
November 6, 2012
- Bidu weekly chart shows support between 99 - 101 levels.
- Price also has the weekly lower bollinger band near this level.
- If holds above we may see an up move.
- Breaking this level on daily closing basis may push the stock towards 93 levels initially.
- The whole structure in weekly chart looks like a giant Topping pattern which is bad news for the bulls of BIDU.
- ES DAILY CHART ANALYSIS
- Bears are Seeing a Bearish cross with 20 and 50 Day SMA which will be effective as long as price stays below 50 SMA.
- Bears are also seeing a Bearish Head and shoulders pattern for that too 50 SMA is important above which pattern will become weak.
- Bulls are only seeing a range. Price stuck on the bearish side of the range. Price on moving above the shaded portion and 50 SMA should give enough momentum for a breakout.
- EURUSD DAILY SUPPORT LEVELS
- First chart shows price near resistance line which may stop bulls from a bigger up move.
- Price is near 5 Day High EMA which has acted as perfect resistance in recent times. Bulls need a daily close above this level for a bigger up move to happen.
- For daily bears need another close below 200 Day SMA for a breakdown. On weekly closing basis bears need to close below 20 Week SMA for a bigger down move.
- S&P 500 EOD UPDATE
- SBI 5 MINUTES LIVE CHART WITH AUTO REFRESH
- SPX Bears Doesn't get a follow up for the bearish engulfing pattern. Instead price is trying to hold above 1395 - 1403 zone.
- 100 Day SMA too is crucial as it is inside the above mentioned support zone.
- For bears 20 and 50 SMA has given a bearish cross But price has to hold below 50 SMA for a bigger down move to happen.
- EURUSD Support levels
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.