January 24, 2012
- BANK of America at resistance levels.
- Week has to close above Upper bollinger band to continue the up move.
- Daily chart too is showing a possible resistance level which should be taken out by bulls to continue the up move.
- Breaking the daily channel may give a correction for BAC.
- DOW JONES ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- SBI nearing important resistance levels.
- Closing above yesterday's high will lead to continuation of this up move.
- Closing below 5 Day Low EMA will favor bears for a correction.
- Price also nearing 5 Month High EMA and channel resistance line which may act as resistance if the up move continues.
- SELLING ZONE OF NIFTY
- US DOLLAR TESTING 50 SMA
- DOW JONES EOD UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.