- Gold bulls trying to stay above 200 Hour SMA and golden ratio of One hour time frame.
- Daily chart shows bearish price action at golden ratio. Bearish Daily candle here may give a bigger fall and thus breaking below the support levels shown in Hour chart.
- SILVER reacting from weekly resistance levels
February 26, 2014
- Nifty daily chart shows price testing the GAP and Daily ichimoku cloud. Price need to stay above these levels for a bigger up move to happen
- Price is testing the golden ratio now. Nifty managed to close above 50 Day SMA. Weakness here only if price closes below 50 day SMA.
- CRUDE OIL SUPPORT LEVELS
- Blackberry continues its bullish breakout from a bearish Descending triangle pattern. Price has hit a crucial resistance level at 10.85. Price although is moving away from 200 Day SMA has to take out the recent swing high of 10.85 for extending this up move.
- Last chart also shows a possible bullish inverted heads and shoulders taking shape.
- CRUDE OIL AT SUPPORT LEVELS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.