June 24, 2011
- NIFTY and BANK NIFTY Daily line charts shows that on closing basis there are no major accidents for bulls yet.
- For nifty the number is 5180 which should be captured by bears on closing basis. This level has not been broken on closing basis for quite sometime now.
- Bank nifty too held above the support line shown here in daily chart. So If price holds the line this week we may see it starting to move up.
- For Bank nifty the number to break on closing basis is 10430 - 10440 on weekly closing basis.
- NIFTY BULLISH ENGULFING PATTERN
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.