- S&P 500 Weekly chart shows negative divergence. Price is showing weakness in weekly time frame but no sell signal yet.
- Daily MACD shows a sell signal but has support at 20 week SMA and price support at 1636. These two levels has to break for a bigger fall to follow.
- One hour chart is trading below the cloud. Bulls may gain strength on moving back above the cloud.
- APPLE IN A DIAMOND PATTERN
May 25, 2013
- Diamond patterns can go both ways. In this case since the pattern has come after a big down move bulls can expect a Diamond bottom.
- If the overhead resistance levels of 100 Day SMA and 20 Week SMA acts strong then this will be a continuation pattern which will help bears to extend the major trend of the stock.
- We may see a decisive breakout/breakdown in the coming week. Weakness below 434 levels and Strength above 453 level.
- FACEBOOK CHART ANALYSIS
- SPY 30 Minutes chart shows a range between 163.95 - 165.90. Usually a range after a sharp down move is considered a bearish consolidation. So a breakdown below 163.95 is likely to happen.
- If price moves above 165.90 the cloud and 100 period SMA Shown here may act as resistance.
- SPY SHOOTING STAR
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.