- Dow jones 5 minutes chart seems to be trading in an ascending triangle.
- A Break out on the upside should give at least 30 points.
- Break down on the lower side should bring it below 10180
Posted by San at 11:36 PM
- The death cross has not given anything for the bears till now.
- But the rally if stops before 50 day SMA or 200 day SMA will give the bears a chance to go short aggressively.
- For the bulls a strong breakout above 10200-10300 may take it till 10600 levels again.
- DOW TRADING NEAR 50 WEEK MOVING AVERAGE
Posted by San at 9:25 PM
- Dow Jones is trading near its 50 week moving average.
- If this resistance is taken out on closing basis the index can move to the next band of 10300-10400 level.
- DOW JONES APPROACHING THE RESISTANCE ZONE
Posted by San at 7:28 PM
- Microsoft stock is trading above a trend line in daily chart. It is respecting the trend line till now.
- Between 24 to 25 the stock will hit the channel top resistance. and a band of resistance in the same area.
- So at 25 one can try to go short with a small stop loss. The risk reward ration seems to be good if one go short near the channel top
Posted by San at 6:57 PM
- I shares russell 2000 index weekly chart is shown with a support line.
- Look how many times the index has taken support at the line.
- When the index approaches this line one can take a trade with a good risk reward ratio.
Posted by San at 3:50 PM
- Nifty has formed a doji at the top. It can be classified as a Spinning Top as well. What ever it is the pattern is showing indecision between buyers and sellers at the top of the trend.
- If bearish candles follows the trend will turn negative.
Posted by San at 3:34 PM
- Nifty 15 Minutes Chart showing Support and Resistance for the index.
- If the price closes within this pattern another gap up or gap down will play out to decide the next direction.
Posted by San at 3:07 PM
- The Hour chart trend line is holding nifty up.
- But if nifty goes up to the recent high above 5400 the hour rsi will start developing negative divergence.
- RSI has already broken its hour trend line.
- To negate this short term negative picture nifty should close above its day high.
Posted by San at 1:46 PM
Posted by San at 11:33 AM
- See how nifty makes a consolidation pattern in hourly and gap's up in the morning.
- The hour consolidations did not give an intraday entry.
- The hour chart formed a base pattern when it was trading around 5235-5240. And from there it gaped up. then two consolidation patterns which gave break outs by gap ups.
- So conclusion when in an up trend hold on to your long positions with trailing stop losses and booking partial profits.
- Nifty weekly chart analysis.
- Bank nifty resistance zone
Posted by San at 10:48 AM
- CNX IT may find resistance at the top of the raising wedge.
- A Breakout of top trend line should be watched carefully for a false break out.
- INFOSYS DAILY CHART ANALYSIS
Posted by San at 8:47 AM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.