- The first chart shows dow jones moving in an upward moving channel.
- It has taken support at the lower trend line of the channel and will try to remain in the channel and moving up.
- Next chart shows a rising wedge in weekly chart breaking down which can have serious down side targets for dow jones.
- But right now a rally towards the break down point of this raising wedge is going on. Which can end any time and the correction for this pattern can be huge.
- Third one is another bull chart shows a triangle break out. If sustains above fridays high 10235 it can move to 10315-10325 initially.
- Another important thing to remember is the 200 DAY Simple moving average in daily chart comes around 10310 so this area needs to be watched for reaction as well.
- SP 500 EOD ANALYSIS
- RUSSELL 2000 INDEX EOD ANALYSIS
- POWERSHARES QQQ TRUST SERIES I WEEKLY ANALYSIS