March 16, 2011
- Reliance gave a good range breakout trade this week. Yesterday's dip in the morning gave another good entry too.
- For now the stock remains above 50 and 200 day moving averages which will favor the bulls of reliance.
- Weekly chart shows MACD positive cross over, Stochastic is trending up which should give some more up ward momentum for the stock.
- But as mentioned in the last 2 charts, Price should hold on to 61.8% Fib level and also stay above the resistance line drawn in daily chart for continuing this upward momentum.
- RELIANCE RANGE IN HOUR CHART BEFORE BREAKOUT
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.