August 16, 2011
- We shall see how price behaves near 5 day high EMA when it gets there.
- 5 day high EMA has moved below the gap. So if price manages to close above it then GAP may get tested and faded.
- short trades will be safe below 5 day high ema.
- Longs can be taken only on closing above 5 day high ema. But positional longs is not showing good risk reward ratio at the moment.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- SPX Daily shows price closing the day above 38.2% Fibonacci level. At this rate bulls looks good to cross the 50% fib level and more.
- Short term trend in hourly charts too has turned in favor of bulls. Price has started to trade above 50 Hour moving average and the cloud. So smlla dips from here may get support from the cloud.
- However bulls would be safe above 1168 levels. Breaking below 1168 levels may turn things in favor of bears again.
- SILVER TREND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.