- SLV Daily chart shows possibility of a bounce with positive divergence. But Weekly charts are yet to bottom out.
- If 17.75 is held there is a chance of a double bottom pattern. Break of this level on closing basis though will extend the current trend in weekly time frame.
- SILVER Chart Update
December 8, 2013
- First chart of Dow Jones shows the channel resistance line acting as support. For bear of Dow Jones price should fall back into this channel.
- Although price moved up on Friday the Topish structure remains in weekly chart. Bulls must close above 16174 to negate the bearishness of the weekly candle.
- Last chart shows the negative divergence of weekly chart which will be effective on sustaining below 16174 levels.
- GROUPON Weekend update