- SLV Daily chart shows possibility of a bounce with positive divergence. But Weekly charts are yet to bottom out.
- If 17.75 is held there is a chance of a double bottom pattern. Break of this level on closing basis though will extend the current trend in weekly time frame.
- SILVER Chart Update
December 8, 2013
- First chart of Dow Jones shows the channel resistance line acting as support. For bear of Dow Jones price should fall back into this channel.
- Although price moved up on Friday the Topish structure remains in weekly chart. Bulls must close above 16174 to negate the bearishness of the weekly candle.
- Last chart shows the negative divergence of weekly chart which will be effective on sustaining below 16174 levels.
- GROUPON Weekend update
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.