- SLV Weekly chart shows price weakness near the GAP.
- Presence of falling resistance line and 38.2% Will make it tougher for SLV Bulls to move up.
- Strength on price moving into the GAP area on daily closing basis. Further Weakness below 22.18 and 22.02 levels.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
September 7, 2013
- SPX Daily MACD has given a bullish cross. Recent signals of MACD in daily time frame has worked well.
- Today's up move was stopped by 50 Day SMA. For bulls need a close above this level for a bigger up move to happen.
- Weekly chart looks good for bulls as price managed to hold above the rising support line. Strength for the coming week above 1664-1669 levels. Bearish on falling below 1628 levels.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.