- SLV Weekly chart shows price weakness near the GAP.
- Presence of falling resistance line and 38.2% Will make it tougher for SLV Bulls to move up.
- Strength on price moving into the GAP area on daily closing basis. Further Weakness below 22.18 and 22.02 levels.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
September 7, 2013
- SPX Daily MACD has given a bullish cross. Recent signals of MACD in daily time frame has worked well.
- Today's up move was stopped by 50 Day SMA. For bulls need a close above this level for a bigger up move to happen.
- Weekly chart looks good for bulls as price managed to hold above the rising support line. Strength for the coming week above 1664-1669 levels. Bearish on falling below 1628 levels.