- Nifty's negative divergence is starting to show its effect. The channel support line is broken. RSI support line is also broken.
- We have a convincing close below 5 day low ema.
- Index has closed below 20 day sma. But the down move was halted by the 50 sma on friday. If index continues to trade above 50 sma we may see another up move from here.
- The third chart shows the main support line for nifty. The support line will be tested if 50 sma gets broken. If that line gets broken we have a major trend change in nifty daily chart.
- TATA STEEL TECHNICAL VIEW
August 29, 2010
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.