December 11, 2013
- Facebook daily chart shows price closing above 50 Day SMA. But price is trading the golden ratio. Facebook bulls need a close above this level to extend the up move towards 54.8 levels.
- Weekly bullish candle continues to perform well. A Bullish close for the current week is likely to extend this up move towards 84.82 levels.
- SLV Weekend update
- DLF Daily chart is testing the breakout from a triangle pattern. Price closing back into the triangle pattern may result in bigger falls.
- Weekly upper bollinger band is acting as strong resistance level.
- Bullishness only on closing above 166.2 levels. Bearish below 156.8 level.
- TATA MOTORS Weekly resistance line
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.