- USD/JPY Weekly chart showing recovery from historic lows.
- But the current up move may find resistance at 85.80 and if manages to close and trade above this level this pair can give 88.16.
- Anything above will be possible only if the pair breaks out above the strong weekly down trend line.
- SPY chart with a right angled broadening pattern.
- Resistance is at 120.39. Support for today is the day's low at 119.03
- If today's gap is filled the bullishness can sustain only if price closes above 120.39 otherwise selling pressure will take spy down.
- Statistics of right angled broadening pattern shows a larger percentage of upside breakouts.
- S&P 500 FUTURES ANALYSIS
Posted by San at 8:29 PM
- First chart shows a big triangle formation developing in ES four hour chart which will give direction soon.
- Next chart shows the ichimoku cloud acting as resistance confirming that sell on rallies is a better a option until the trend changes completely.
- 1170 and 1205 are important levels to watch out for.
Posted by San at 8:00 PM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.