- Dow Jones Daily chart shows Price below golden ratio and moving towards 78.6% Fib level.
- Second chart shows levels between Golden ratio and 78.6% Fib level which may act as support areas.
- Price in weekly chart is near 100 Week SMA which is near 12400 levels.
- APPLE CHART ANALYSIS
November 15, 2012
- Facebook moved up yesterday with good volumes.
- Daily chart is nearing the crucial resistance level of 100 Day SMA. Last time stock was corrected from this level.
- Daily chart also shows price in a consolidation range between 17 and 24. The GAP between 25.54 and 26.73 will act as stiff resistance if 100 SMA is crossed on closing basis.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.