June 25, 2013
- ES one hour chart shows price trying to sustain above 50 Hour SMA.
- One hour cloud will act as stiff resistance. Price has to trade above the cloud of this time frame for turning the trend.
- Fib levels shows price at 23.6% Fib level. Price must stay above this level to target 38.2% Fib level.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- Bank nifty weekly chart shows price nearing crucial support resistance level near 11050 - 11100
- Bank nifty still in sell mode But weekly stochastic is fast approaching oversold zone which may give some relief for bulls.
- Daily chart with 5 Day High EMA shows no pause or turnaround as price continues to move away from 5 DHEMA
- Daily chart of SPX Shows price closing below 100 Day SMA.
- Weekly chart shows price extending the fall below the Up trend line. Indicator like Stochastic is yet to become oversold.
- Price has fallen below Weekly middle Bollinger Band. SPX bears need price to close below the Bollinger band for bigger corrections to follow.
- ES RESISTANCE LEVELS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.