January 3, 2013
- BAC Weekly chart moving above the Golden ratio towards 78.6% Fib level.
- Price sustaining above 200 SMA is also good news for bulls. Bulls need a weekly close above 200 SMA for confirming price momentum.
- Daily MACD continue to be in buy mode. There is a GAP in daily chart, For bears if this gets filled it may trigger a sell signal in MACD.
- FACEBOOK BULL FLAG UPDATE
- Daily chart shows price breaking above the bull flag pattern. This pattern should give at least 30 and above for Facebook bulls.
- Daily chart has upper bollinger band as resistance, Weekly chart shown with recent high's which must be crossed on closing basis to extend gains above 30 levels.
- Price falling back below 20 SMA will be negative.
- DOW JONES ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSE
- TCS 4 Hour chart shows price at possible resistance line. For bulls of TCS need a breakout above this line for extending gains.
- Hour charts shows levels to short if weakness sets in. Intraday weakness below 1270. But for a breakdown price must break the rising trend line from 1197 and the Dotted support line shown in the same chart.
- TCS 5 MINUTES LIVE CHART WITH AUTO REFRESH
- Dow Jones closed above the crucial resistance level of 13300.
- Now any dips will be buying opportunity provided price stays above the Weekly Middle bollinger band. So staying above 20 Week SMA price should target the upper bollinger band or 13660 levels.
- Price is testing the broken support line of the wedge which may try to act as resistance.
- CRUDE OIL RESISTANCE LINES
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.