- Google weekly chart shows another bullish attempt getting rejected at the resistance line
- Daily chart shows price falling from a bearish engulfing pattern. Price has also closed below 200 Day SMA.
- Levels which Google bears need to break are 38.2% Fib level, 50 Day SMA and 544 on closing basis. Below these levels bigger correction is possible.
- CRUDE OIL WEEKEND UPDATE
March 28, 2015
- Nifty is near its 200 Day SMA
- Daily chart shows Oversold RSI. This set up needs help from 200 SMA. If 200 SMA holds bulls may get a reversal.
- But weekly chart is looking good for bears. As the weekly candle has closed well below 20 Week SMA after a long GAP.
- I have shown RSI as oversold. If this is going to be a trending market. The oversold indicator will remain oversold and prices may keep falling. So 200 SMA is crucial for longs.