- Apple weekly chart shows price hitting 644 levels. This level has acted as resistance before.
- Price also testing 78.6% Around the same level as shown in 2nd chart.
- Daily chart shows negative divergence, Price yet to confirm weakness though.
May 31, 2014
- SBI Weekly chart shows a Dark cloud cover pattern. Opening of the current week's candle is perfect for the pattern, Closing could have been a little bit lower than the current levels to make the pattern more perfect and effective.
- Bearish pattern needs confirmation, The stock too is retesting a previous resistance zone which may act as support. Closing below 2470 levels will add strength for the pattern.
- Fib levels and 20 Day SMA are immediate support levels. More weakness if price does not hold above them.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.