- I don't know about the fundamentals of sterlite Industries. It must be very bad.
- The stock has broken important support levels. There is a death cross in the stock. Below the death cross there is a triangle broken it's support line.
- Everything points to some more correction.
- Now for monday if the stock trades below 158 it will aim 150 next week. One should have correct stop loss as the stock might attempt for a bounce back because of the oversold condition.
- As long as it trades below 158 target of 150 is possible.
- If the stock breaks 150 enter short again for another 10 points minimum
August 15, 2010
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.