February 25, 2013
- Silver violating the falling resistance line in hour chart.
- Price trying to stay above the hourly cloud. Silver bulls need to sustain above the cloud and 29.17 levels for a bigger pullback to happen.
- Hour candle closing back into the candle will favor Silver bears to continue the down trend of this time frame.
- GLD WEEKEND UPDATE
- Price at 100 Day SMA and 50% Fibonacci level.
- Daily chart is also near the neckline of a Head and shoulders pattern.
- So the above mentioned level may act as support level for a bounce. For the pattern on a successful breakdown should give about 130 points on the down side.
- JP ASSOCIATES CHART ANALYSIS
- JP Associates continues to fall down in a narrow channel
- Weekly chart is showing a potential support line. If this line is not held price will continue to move lower towards 60 levels.
- Last chart shows Immediate resistance at 20 Day SMA and 200 Day SMA. Bounce is possible on trading above 20 Day SMA.
- NIFTY 50 STOCKS FREE LIVE CHARTS
- CRUDE Oil weekly chart shows price back to the breakout line. If price starts to trade inside the pattern it may lead to a bigger fall.
- Second chart shows price breaking below the range and 50 Day SMA. Sustaining below these levels may lead to a bigger fall.
- Price testing 38.2% Fib level. Holding above this may lead to a small bounce. More lows possible on breaking this level.
- SPX ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- APPLE WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.