- Apple daily chart shows price trying to take support at 20 day SMA and 50% Fib level. Four hour chart too shows a PIN BAR like reversal candle which may help apple bulls with a bounce.
- 100 Day SMA at 530 is a resistance level. Bullish on trading above 530 levels. Bearish Below 522
- BLACKBERRY ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
February 25, 2014
- Falling wedge of axis bank which was discussed in a recent post continues to perform well for bulls. price has closed above the crucial 50 and 200 Day SMA.
- Price for now is near the Golden ratio. No weakness here means price may extend towards the target level for the pattern which is at 1326 level.
- S&P 500 Futures Testing the breakout zone
- Blackberry daily chart shows a bullish breakout from a consolidation pattern. Price is making an attempt to stay above its 200 Day SMA. Recent attempt to stay above this level has failed. This time too price failed to close near the High's.
- Bulls need to close above 10.1 and the Falling resistance line in weekly chart for a bigger up move to happen.
- GOLD Chart analysis
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.