February 7, 2012
- Price took support at the support line shown in the below chart and is back near the resistance line of silver at 34.40.
- Silver four hour chart shown with up trend line and Horizontal support lines.
- Breakdown and close below 32.94 may target 31.55 levels.
- Getting support at 32.94 will result in an up move.
- NF is not giving big corrections in favor of bears.
- Overbought indicators are giving sideways corrections followed by upper breakouts.
- Price continue to trend up above 50 Hour SMA as shown in 2nd chart.
- Breaking the up trend line shown in first chart may give a correction in favor of bears.
- Dow Jones still below weekly resistance level.
- Day is trading well above 20 Day SMA which will favor bulls.
- 30 Minutes chart shows with rising support levels which may also give a breakout above last week's high soon.
- Hope for bears only if they manage to break below 20 Day SMA. Trend will remain in favor of bulls as long as price stays above this sma.
- Gold weekly chart shows a Doji Candle.
- Daily chart has a bearish engulfing pattern.
- Bearishness of both these charts will be negated on a breakout above 1763 as shown in the last chart. Four hour chart also shows possible support at the cloud. Breaking below the cloud will extend the down move in Gold.
- EURUSD TREND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.