- ES Hits weekly resistance line
- Short term trend will favor bears once price starts to trade below 50 period SMA in four hour time frame. Failure to break below this moving average will not give big moves in favor of bears.
- GOLD AT 200 SMA
Posted by San at 8:34 PM
- Gold testing its 200 SMA.
- Price is also approaching a resistance line.
- If gold manage to breakout above 200 SMA price need to sustain above the resistance line too for a sustained up move to happen.
- Price is more likely to correct from the resistance line.
- DOW JONES WEEKEND UPDATE
- SPY WEEKEND UPDATE
Posted by San at 4:53 PM
Posted by San at 3:56 PM
- Price is closing in on 50% Fib level for the fall from 5399 to 4531.
- 100 SMA is at 4937 now. Daily close above 4937 will keep the upward momentum intact.
- HCLTECH AT RESISTANCE LEVELS
Posted by San at 12:26 PM
Posted by San at 11:21 AM
- Nifty has closed above 50 Day SMA.
- Some resistance levels are mentioned in the form of golden ratio, 100 SMA and a resistance line. But if last week's high is taken out we may see a spike above middle bollinger bands of weekly chart as it has happened in the recent the past, see the highlighted areas of last chart.
- TCS CHARTS BEFORE QUARTERLY RESULTS
Posted by San at 8:40 AM
- TCS is trading below its trend line in daily chart.
- Price is showing a GAP between 1115 - 1133.
- daily chart is showing a bullish engulfing pattern.
- Volume analysis shows bigger volume for the sell candle then the bullish engulfing pattern.
- TCS will show weakness on closing below 1050 as shown in weekly chart.
- There is an island reversal opportunity in daily chart. Price need to trade above 1133 with good volumes for a sustained up move to happen.
Posted by San at 7:53 AM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.