- SPY Hour chart shown with fibonacci levels.
- Price is stuck between 38.2% and 50 % Fib levels. Bears has to break below 50% Fib level to extend correction. Above 38.2% We may see an intraday Up move.
- Four hour chart shown with 200 Period SMA. Price is holding above this level. If price closes below this level we may see deep cut in SPY.
December 15, 2011
- Price fall is pausing near 200 SMA so bears of crude oil should break this level for further correction
- Two important cluster of supports in weekly chart are 93.50 - 94.60 and 89.60 - 90.50.
- First cluster has stopped the fall for now. If 93.50 breaks crude oil may fall towards 90 levels.
- Price staying above 200 SMA will favor bulls of Crude Oil.
- SILVER TREND UPDATE
- S&P ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- Price of silver is testing 100 Week SMA and the resistance line of the channel.
- Price should sustain above these levels for avoiding a bigger correction.
- Price sustaining inside the channel will extend correction towards 25 and below it.
- Weekly close below 100 Week SMA or below the channel resistance line will favor bears of Silver
- Nifty is still below crucial moving averages in hour time frame. Once price sustains above 20 Hour SMA we may see good gains for the positive divergence shown in the previous post. Price if unable to break above 20 Hour SMA will be negative for bulls.
- Fast fall shown in an earlier post has given good gains. 50 SMA came closer to 200 hour SMA But was not able to cross over and kept moving away from 200 Hour SMA giving good gains for Bears.
- SBI breaking below 20 SMA and 1746 level will favor bears.
- In case of an up move 50 SMA will act as first resistance.
- Stock is still below the down trend line which shows the strength of the trend. A bigger breakout possible only if the stock is able to close decisively above the down trend line.
- 50 SMA is at 1811
- 20 SMA is at 1777
- Recent low 1746
- GOLD SUPPORT LEVELS
- S&P 500 EOD ANALYSIS
- Price has closed below all crucial moving averages in daily time frame.
- Weekly shows price about to test 20 and 100 week moving average. This level might hold for some time. This time frame also shows 20 week crossing below 100 week which is a medium term bearish signal.
- Four hour chart shows possible supporting trend line and fibonacci levels.
- GOLD SUPPORT LEVELS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.