- Google filling the Gap in daily chart.
- Price is also moving towards 50 Day SMA.
- Getting resisted at 50 SMA and the close of the GAP may result in a down move. On the contrary price is in a range between 50 and 200 SMA. We may see good moves when this range gets resolved.
- EURUSD IHNS PATTERN
February 6, 2012
- For nifty's trend to turn, last swing high shown in second chart should be taken out. Price continue to move away from 200 SMA. Month chart shows higher possibilities but one should consider the time factor and a possible pull back to 200 SMA before looking at higher targets for the current month contract.
- CNX IT NEAR RANGE TOP
- PCLN Weekly chart shows price hitting the resistance line.
- Second chart shows a Buy signal with Weekly MACD indicator. So a short trade at this resistance line can be taken only after a confirmation.
- Third chart shows price above 10 Day EMA and Daily MACD lines looking positive for bulls. So a short trade can be taken after a MACD Sell signal and a close below 10 Day EMA. If price sustains above 10 Day EMA it could lead to a breakout.
- QQQ WEEKEND UPDATE
- SPY WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.