- First chart is the Weekly time frame with Fibonacci levels for the rise from $13.61 TO $27.74.
- Price is trading at 78.6% for the above mentioned range. Week candle has given a DOJI at 78.6% Fib level.
- Next chart shows a previous resistance turning as support scenario. Current week closing has acted as resistance previously and price is closer to the channel support line. So this confluence of support may give a bounce.
- Third chart shows MACD positive divergence which can help the stock to bounce.
- And if all the reasons fail stock may start to go down again so one should put a tight stop loss below 16.59 level.
- INTEL CHART ANALYSIS
Posted by San at 11:25 PM
- In weekly chart price is moving towards the resistance line which is between 22 and 23.
- Stochastic indicator has just turned up from oversold level, If resistance line gets broken we can see further upsides for the stock.
- Daily time frame shows a gap in chart which is negative for the bulls. But price is above 50 and 200 day moving averages Sustaining above this important for the bulls.
- THREE REASONS TO GO LONG IN CISCO
Posted by San at 6:24 PM
Posted by San at 7:20 AM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.