January 9, 2014
- Price sustaining below 50 Day SMA will favor bears of Bank Nifty.
- Weekly MACD shows bearish alignment and Needs a weekly close below 5 week low EMA.
- Recent attempt to break above the weekly cloud has failed. For a bigger up move price must sustain above the cloud.
- Above Bearish View will weaken if price starts to trade above 50 Day SMA.
- Crude oil Hourly chart shows the strong down trend for the commodity, Daily and weekly charts are also looking bearish But they are at a crucial support zone. Price is testing the crucial 200 Week SMA and a support zone in daily chart. If these two levels are not held a bigger breakdown is possible in crude oil.
- ES Resistance levels
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.