- For bears of Silver price has to sustain below 20 Week SMA and 32.44 Levels.
- Fibonacci levels in daily chart shows possible support levels.
- Cloud in four hour chart is acting as resistance.
- GOLD CHART ANALYSIS
March 14, 2012
- Daily has closed above 20 SMA.
- Week should also move above 5 Week High EMA today.
- Dip from 5629 started from just above the Ichimoku cloud as shown in weekly chart. Now if the week manage to close above the cloud again we could see bigger up moves.
- Weekly candle closing above 5 Week High EMA should add strength for bulls.
- S&P 500 EOD UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.