June 15, 2012
- MSFT Trying to form a base near 200 Day SMA.
- Weekly chart shows previous resistance level giving support.
- Price is inside a falling wedge pattern.
- Crucial support are 28.81 and 200 SMA. For bulls price has to breakout above the falling resistance line and 29.81 level.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- Weekly chart shows a Successful breakout above 1335 could target the middle bollinger band.
- Daily chart shows potential resistance at 50 Day SMA on an up move.
- Hour chart shows price closing near the neck line of an Inverted Head and shoulders pattern. A clear breakout could either target 50 Day SMA or 20 Week SMA.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.