June 15, 2012
- MSFT Trying to form a base near 200 Day SMA.
- Weekly chart shows previous resistance level giving support.
- Price is inside a falling wedge pattern.
- Crucial support are 28.81 and 200 SMA. For bulls price has to breakout above the falling resistance line and 29.81 level.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- Weekly chart shows a Successful breakout above 1335 could target the middle bollinger band.
- Daily chart shows potential resistance at 50 Day SMA on an up move.
- Hour chart shows price closing near the neck line of an Inverted Head and shoulders pattern. A clear breakout could either target 50 Day SMA or 20 Week SMA.