June 6, 2012
- Nifty getting resisted near 20 Day SMA. Closing above 20 SMA could take nifty towards the top of the range mentioned in the second chart.
- Price is likely to trade in a range as shown in the second chart for sometime.
- Weekly chart shows stochastic continue to remain oversold. If Price does not takeout 5 Week High EMA on closing basis stochastic will continue to remain oversold.
- Price closed at 200 day SMA. For an up move price must sustain above this level.
- Immediate resistance level is the previous support which is 1291.98.
- Falling wedge shown with fibonacci levels for the last fall as resistance levels. Unless a breakout happens price is likely to get resisted near 50% Fib level.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.