- Second chart is the weekly time frame which shows US Dollar reversing from the trend line
- First chart shows the daily candle which is a PIN BAR formation a powerful reversal candle.
- This may take Dollar back to 73.50 levels again.
- PIN BAR OF DOW JONES WHICH GAVE GOOD RESULT FOR BEARS
June 17, 2011
- Support mentioned below is broken.
- Target of $30 achieved with a GAP DOWN
- RIMM has hit its weekly support level.
- Weekly support is between 34 - 35
- Seeing the price action it looks this level will not be held. Hour chart is showing positive divergence with MACD which may result in a small bounce.
- Closing below this may push the stock towards $30 Level.
- AAPL TRIANGLE UPDATED
- Price is closer to the weekly support line
- Support is around 5365 level. It is bearish now and close below 5365 level will change it completely in favor of bears.
- So its an uphill battle for bulls. They have to close the week above the supporting trend line and move above 20 DMA next week.
- Bullish IHNS possibility in daily chart does not exist now. Bulls need to find some other way to move up.
- US DOLLAR HITS RESISTANCE LINE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.