- Second chart is the weekly time frame which shows US Dollar reversing from the trend line
- First chart shows the daily candle which is a PIN BAR formation a powerful reversal candle.
- This may take Dollar back to 73.50 levels again.
- PIN BAR OF DOW JONES WHICH GAVE GOOD RESULT FOR BEARS
June 17, 2011
- Support mentioned below is broken.
- Target of $30 achieved with a GAP DOWN
- RIMM has hit its weekly support level.
- Weekly support is between 34 - 35
- Seeing the price action it looks this level will not be held. Hour chart is showing positive divergence with MACD which may result in a small bounce.
- Closing below this may push the stock towards $30 Level.
- AAPL TRIANGLE UPDATED
- Price is closer to the weekly support line
- Support is around 5365 level. It is bearish now and close below 5365 level will change it completely in favor of bears.
- So its an uphill battle for bulls. They have to close the week above the supporting trend line and move above 20 DMA next week.
- Bullish IHNS possibility in daily chart does not exist now. Bulls need to find some other way to move up.
- US DOLLAR HITS RESISTANCE LINE