- SPY Week and day time frames shows bullish price action for the short term.
- Week chart has broken the trend line but price is trying to retest the broken trend line so this has resulted in an up move which may continue for next week.
- Daily chart too has closed and a full candle has formed above 50 day moving average. So Price will continue to move up till it tests 50 dma agian.
- So For next week one can try to trade on the long side with 50 dma as stop.
- EURUSD NEAR RESISTANCE AREA
Posted by San at 10:35 PM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.