- Google Hour falls below 50 and 200 Hour SMA.
- Daily chart is testing 23.6% Fib level and 50 Day SMA.
- An oversold bounce looks likely from the current levels. Daily close below 50 SMA will extend the fall.
- APPLE CHART ANALYSIS
March 28, 2013
- First chart shows price moving up towards the falling resistance line.
- Price has managed to comeback above the 200 Day SMA.
- Last chart shows the Bullish falling wedge pattern with immediate target of 20 Day SMA which may also coincide with the falling resistance line shown in first chart. For a big up move price must close above 20 SMA and the falling resistance line.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.