July 28, 2011
- ES Four hour time frame with support level.
- Good support exist between 1290 - 1295 level.
- 200 Period moving average for Four Hour time frame is near this level.
- Price staying below 200 Period moving average will favor bears for a breakdown below 1290 level.
- If Price stays above 1305 level then Bulls will be able to push price higher.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- Nifty hour is trading below its 200 Hour moving average. Last two dips after the up move from 5195 has taken Support at this moving average.
- 15 Minutes chart shows a trending move below Ichomoku cloud. Intraday strength only if price manages to stay above the cloud in this time frame.
- LAST POST ON NIFTY'S 200 HOUR MOVING AVERAGE
- NFLX Despite the correction of this week has managed to stay above important trend lines and clouds
- Price is Moving strong above the weekly cloud. Daily cloud is acting like steps for the stock to continue its upward journey.
- For a bigger correction to happen price should close below the weekly support line
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.