- Citigroup closed in red on Friday after a Dark cloud cover pattern. Week candle too looks bearish. Falling below 32.64 level will target the 20 Day SMA. Bigger correction possible only if price closes below 20 Day SMA.
- Last chart is the weekly time frame shown with a resistance line which was broken last week. Bears need to break below this resistance line for a bigger correction to unfold. Price staying above this resistance line will favor bulls for an up move.
- S& 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
February 11, 2012
- SPX Month continue to stay above the falling resistance line from 2007 High's. But price is yet to take out the horizontal resistance zone between 1360 - 1370 level.
- Week candle is showing some doubts at the top. candles like these led to a correction as shown on the left side of the chart. SPX will be weak below 10 week EMA.
- Weakness will be first visible in Four hour chart which is yet to happen. Price breaking below the 50 period SMA and the cloud will confirm a sell.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.