June 19, 2012
- ES Four hour chart nearing the resistance line
- Price sustaining above 200 and 50 period SMA will favor bulls.
- ES daily chart shows crucial resistance in Golden ratio and previous support levels which may act as resistance. For a bigger breakout price must breakout and sustain above this level. Getting resisted here may result in good correction.
- SPX ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSE
- SPX Daily chart shows price testing 50 Day SMA. Bulls of SPX need a daily close above this level to continue this up move.
- Four hour chart shows price nearing The Golden ratio and previous support level at 1357 - 1358 which may act as a resistance area.
- If price gets near 20 Week SMA this level too will be difficult to cross. We have a MACD sell signal in weekly chart. So for negating bearishness price need to trade above 20 Week SMA or face deeper correction.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.