- SLV Shows weakness near Weekly Upper Bollinger band and the GAP shown in daily chart.
- Price is fast moving towards the 23.6% Fib level which may act as immediate support. If this level does not hold price may fall to the rising 20 Day SMA in the short term.
- S&P 500 Weekend update
August 31, 2013
- Daily chart shows bulls trying to hold above the cloud. Breaking the cloud on closing basis will strengthen bears further.
- Bulls need to trade above 100 Day SMA to avoid a fall.
- Weekly up trend line is not violated yet. Taking support at this line may save bulls from a bigger fall.
- Weakness Below 1627. Strength on closing above 100 Day SMA.
- GOOGLE Daily chart is testing previous resistance level at 843 which may act as support.
- Previous support is also the 50% Retrace level in daily chart.
- Weekly is not looking good for bulls as price makes another close below 20 Week SMA and is likely to target the Weekly lower bollinger band in the coming weeks.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.