- First chart is the weekly chart which shows the long shadow of the weekly candle. This was the candle pattern which so many analyst have been waiting to see. This set up has worked well in the past as shown in the chart.
- Weekly line chart too shows a possible trend line support. Price has made an upward turn from this trend line in the past.
- Resistance band in weekly chart is between 5350 - 5530 this band has the main levels which were broken during the down trend which may act as resistance now.
- Bears will be comfortable to hold on to the short positions till price does not close above 5 week low ema.
- For bulls they have given a bullish engulfing pattern in daily chart. This set up was failed once during this down trend. We have to see if this works this time.
- DLF CHART ANALSYS
- RELIANCE CHART ANALYSIS
- SBI CHART ANALYSIS
February 13, 2011
- Reliance weekly is showing a negative fall after a major trend line break.
- Important support is at 858 levels.
- Right now weekly candles are showing a consolidation pattern. If the stock moves above 930 bulls may get 950. Breaking above 950 can give a move towards the broken trend line.
- If the recent lows are broken we may see 958 levels in reliance.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.