November 22, 2013
- INTEL Weekly chart shows a triangle breakout. Today's close outside the pattern will confirm the breakout.
- Immediate resistance levels are the Golden ratio at 25.43 and swing high at 25.98. On a bullish close for the week these two levels are likely to be tested soon.
- BANK Of America Chart update
- TCS Has closed below 50 Day SMA. Price is also trading below 23.6% fib level. So if the stock sustains below 50 SMA it could fall towards 38.2% Fib level at 1923.
- Weekly bearish cross also makes the stock weak and may give bigger falls in the short term.
- This bearish view will be negated if price starts to trade above 50 Day SMA.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.