November 22, 2013
- INTEL Weekly chart shows a triangle breakout. Today's close outside the pattern will confirm the breakout.
- Immediate resistance levels are the Golden ratio at 25.43 and swing high at 25.98. On a bullish close for the week these two levels are likely to be tested soon.
- BANK Of America Chart update
- TCS Has closed below 50 Day SMA. Price is also trading below 23.6% fib level. So if the stock sustains below 50 SMA it could fall towards 38.2% Fib level at 1923.
- Weekly bearish cross also makes the stock weak and may give bigger falls in the short term.
- This bearish view will be negated if price starts to trade above 50 Day SMA.