- COPPER Weekly chart testing symmetrical triangle's support line.
- Daily chart shows price falling to a support zone.
- Daily chart also shows possibility of a Bearish "M".
- If price takes support near weekly triangle support line then an up move is possible thus invalidating the above bearish possibility.
March 1, 2013
- ORACLE Weekly MACD lines about to give a bearish cross.
- Weekly chart also shows Stochastic sell signal and price falling from crucial resistance levels. Bears need a close below 20 Week SMA for bigger falls to happen.
- For now price is likely to fall towards the rising support line shown in last chart.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- SPX Weekly chart shows price forming another indecisive candle, Price is likely to remain a range for one or two weeks before breaking down.
- Daily chart has given a Shooting star candle at the top of the range and price likely to test the lower end of the range.
- One hour chart also made a bearish close towards the end of the day.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.