- Crude Oil moving towards its resistance line
- Having taken out the dotted resistance line price is expected to hit the main trend line before the next fall. Bearish candles at the trend line may hint of a correction.
- Breakout can give more high's for crude oil for possible targets of 102 and 104 levels
Posted by San at 9:57 PM
Posted by San at 7:02 PM
- ES Hour trend remains up and Bulls are safe above 50 Hour SMA and the Hourly ichimoku cloud.
- Hour chart shows a possible bearish reversal pattern a rising wedge.
- But there are cases of rising wedge breaking the resistance line and acted as continuation breakouts.
- SPY MOVING UP WITH DECREASING VOLUME
Posted by San at 5:15 PM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.