- Silver daily looks weak. Weekly chart yet to move out of the contraction pattern.
- GOLD TRIANGLE BREAKDOWN
May 27, 2014
- Facebook is trying to stay above its 50 Day SMA.
- 2nd chart shows a clear triangle breakout towards higher levels.
- Last chart the weekly time frame shows price struggling at 20 Week SMA. Previous weekly candles failed to close the week above this level. Week must close above 20 Week SMA for bigger up moves to happen.
- SINA BULLISH ENGULFING AND WEEKLY SUPPORT ZONE
- Reliance communication has its 38.2% Fib level and 5 Day Low EMA around 135 levels.
- 135 levels is also a previous resistance zone which is trying to give support.
- Bigger weakness for the stock only if price starts to trade below 38.2% Fib level on closing basis.
- DLF WEAKNESS AT GOLDEN RATIO
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.