June 2, 2014
- Friday's up move from the lows was good for bulls as price managed to get back above 38.2% Fib level. In spite of that up move nifty Weekly chart shows a bearish engulfing pattern.
- Immediate weakness if price falls back below 38.2% Fib level again.
- Bigger fall only if last week low and 20 Day SMA is taken out on closing basis.
- EBAY is getting rejected at the broken 100 Week SMA. Bulls of EBAY Must do a weekly close above this level for an up move to happen.
- 2nd and 3rd chart shows price getting support near the support zone of the weekly range. For bears these levels must break on closing basis for a bigger fall to happen.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.